Returning a leased car at the Gurnee Volkswagen lease return center is as easy as starting one near the Waukegan area. Our team is here to get you out of your current vehicle into a brand new model the same day you walk into our dealership. If your Volkswagen lease is coming to an end, continue reading as we will guide you through the steps below! Our lease return center is yet another reason why we are the dream VW dealership in Illinois.
Returning a Leased Car in 3 Steps
When you chose to lease a Volkswagen vehicle instead of buying one, you have most likely found convenience to be extremely appealing. Returning a leased car in the Libertyville area is just as easy and convenient, to the point where you can make it happen in only 3 steps:
- Make an appointment to drop off your car or have our team pick it up. When you schedule a time beforehand, we can make the process as smooth as possible as we will dedicate that time specifically for you. Javier will be your main point of contact if you have any questions beforehand!
- Prepare your car for the return. Before the scheduled drop-off or pick-up, have your VW car ready by removing all personal items and including any item that came with the car when you first leased it. Some items that might have come with the car include keys, cargo cover, owner’s manual, and floor mats.
- Bring your car to Gurnee Volkswagen or let our team pick it up. On the scheduled day, our team will inspect your car to check if you have violated any of the lease terms. If you did, you can pay the fines while you complete your car return transaction.
What about returning a leased car early? It’s possible at our lease return center, but keep in mind, you will still need to pay off the rest of the amount. Feel free to consult with our finance team more about that possibility!
Your Options After Your Volkswagen Lease
Once you’ve completed your lease, you can choose to do one of the following as your next move:
- Secure a buyout of the leased vehicle. End up falling in love with the leased car? It’s yours to keep if you decide a buyout is the next step for you.
- Start a new Volkswagen lease. If you continue to lease in the Vernon Hills area and want to try out a different model, you can repeat this process at our lease return the very same day you return your previous car. You can drive away Gurnee Volkswagen in a new leased car!
- Consider other non-leasing options. Whether you decide to finance a different car or you no longer need a car, you can walk away without any commitments as soon as your lease is up.
Visit the Lease Return Center at Gurnee Volkswagen!
Located in Gurnee, our lease return center is a quick 15-minute drive away from Waukegan. Whichever step you take after the end of your Volkswagen lease, begin a new chapter at Gurnee Volkswagen!